Overview: Students write questions and swap them with each other as they mingle.
Set Up: Student write 2 to 4 questions on a square of paper.
- The students write questions on a piece of paper. Encourage them to make interesting questions that could lead to a discussion. Tell them to include ‘Why?’
- Once they are ready, the students stand up and ask each other the questions.
- After asking each other the questions and discussing the answers, they swap papers and ask someone else their new questions.
- Continue until you feel they’re starting to repeat themselves.
Optional Follow Up:
- If they are asking the same student questions from multiple papers, get each student to introduce another student with all of the information they can remember from the questions they asked.